Elite Sniping Company!
Join us, if you are a clan member or not!! you are always welcome to join!

Join us so you get all the latest news from Black ops! and cool stuff and some awesome stuff about the clan!!

Although you clan apply too!

Join us on the server! /connect 173.199.69.197:3084

Also join and register, to get latest updates, and stuff about black ops glitches, and etc... =]

Elite Sniping Company!
Join us, if you are a clan member or not!! you are always welcome to join!

Join us so you get all the latest news from Black ops! and cool stuff and some awesome stuff about the clan!!

Although you clan apply too!

Join us on the server! /connect 173.199.69.197:3084

Also join and register, to get latest updates, and stuff about black ops glitches, and etc... =]

Elite Sniping Company!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Sniping Company!

One of the Best Sniping Clans on Call of Duty Black ops PC! =E$C= We Inspire you

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*Updates Updates Updates*
*New server is here!*
*SERVER IP: 173.199.69.21:3084 *
*Now Flags available! so add yours!*
*Happy New year Everybody!*

I would love to join this clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DeFelleJelle

Belgium

I would love to join this clan Empty
PostSubject: I would love to join this clan   I would love to join this clan EmptyWed 28 Sep - 20:19

HI All,

I would really like to join ESC, because I have been 'clanless' for a while now and I like to have some kind of 'home server' =P
My Ingame name is DeFelleJelle (steam: knil_adorable). I'm 17 years old (almost 18), I have not been invited by anyone of the clan, and i'm level 50 (prestige 14) on Black Ops for a while.
I had one more question: Do I need to do tryouts to join? Because I usually don't do very well when playing under pressure =S

Greetz,

Jelle

BTW I've seen the emblem 'competition' and I might have an idea for one. It looks like one of the entered emblems but it's a bit further developed =P If you want me to post it, just tell me.
Back to top Go down

I would love to join this clan
Page 1 of 1